- Sensitive Diethylstilbestrol detection – 0.075 ppb for meat, fish and shrimp, 0.15 ppb for urine and 0.2 ppb for milk
- Faster results – 2 hours from sample to results
- Easy sample preparation with high recovery rates
- Rapid and cost effective extraction methods
- Saves money - No expensive instrumentation required
- Glucuronidase/arylsulfatase digestion is not required
The MaxSignal® Diethylstilbestrol (DES) ELISA Test Kit is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of diethylstilbestrol and other stilbenes such as hexestrol in feed, fish, meat, milk, milk powder, shrimp, tissue and urine. Diethylstilbestrol (DES) and Hexestrol are substances of the group of stilbenes, which are very efficient anabolic steroids, combined with a strong estrogenic activity. Because of the potential carcinogenic effects of its residues on human health, the administration of diethylstilbestrol to food-producing animals was prohibited. The European Community allows a limit of 2 ppb DES in urine and fish.
This kit is manufactured to the international quality standard ISO 9001:2008.
PLATE: 1 x 96 well (Removable 8 wells x 12 strips)
MEASUREMENT: microtiter plate reader (450 nm)
TESTS PER KIT: The kit has the capacity for 96 determinations or testing of 42 samples in duplicate
STANDARDS: 0 / 0.15 / 0.5 / 1.5 / 4.5 / 9.0 ppb
INCUBATION TIME: 75 minutes
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE: 12 months when properly stored