- Fast - 2 hour library prep kit
- Easy - Two step protocol
- Low input - Only 50 ng of input required
- Maximized recovery rates
- Flexible barcode options– Kits containing 4, 12, 24, 48, 96 or 288 unique barcodes
- Automation-friendly workflow is compatible with liquid handlers
- Functionally validated with Illumina HiSeq and MiSeq sequencing platforms
The MaxDiscovery™ Mouse IL-4 ELISA Test Kit is designed for quantitative determination of the concentration of mouse IL-4 serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatant.
Mouse interleukin 4 (IL-4) is a 23 kDa protein consisting of 212 amino acid residues based on its cDNA sequences. It is primarily secreted by activated CD4+ memory and effector T helper cells, basophils, and mast cells. It induces and supports humoral immune responses for the neutralization of extracellular pathogens. The T helper cell types of immune mechanisms can also be involved in immunologic disorders like IgE-mediated allergy.
Format: 96-well strip plate
Assay range: 12-768 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 12 pg/mL
Total Assay Time: 3 hours and 45 minutes
Sample Size: 100 µL/well
Sample types: Serum, Plasma and Cell Culture Supernatant
Wavelength for plate reading: 450 nm